Diba BES respects your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information. This policy will inform you as to how we look after your personal data when your visit our website (regardless of where you visit it from) and tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
[sign up to our newsletter OR send us an enquiry request OR become a Channel Partner.
Our business and website are not intended for children, and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
What data we collect about you?
We receive, collect, and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way.
We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times,
length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from
In addition, we also collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personally identifiable information about you such as:
Identity Data includes [first name, last name, username, company name or similar identifier, title, date of birth and gender.
Contact Data includes [billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers including mobile numbers].
Transaction Data includes [details relating to the products and services you have purchased
from us and end-user information such as first name, last name, job title, company name, telephone number and email address which you provide to purchase solutions.
Technical Data includes [internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website].
Profile Data includes [purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and survey responses].
Usage Data includes [information about how you use our website, products, and services].
Marketing and Communications Data includes [your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences]. We also collect, use and share. We use third party tools including the Wix platform (see ‘How do we store, use, share and disclose site visitors' personal information’ section below)
Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
How do we collect information?
We use different methods to collect data from you and about you through:
Direct interactions when you enter a partner agreement with Diba BES to purchase and resell our solutions by completing a trade agreement this includes:
• Company details include [registered company name, trading name, company registration number, company vat number, years of trading, number of employees, turnover, nature of business, physical address, postal address, contact telephone numbers and website].
• Personal details include [sales person contact first name, last name, job title, phone number and email address, purchasing contact first name, last name, job title, phone number and email address and Accounts contact first name, last name, job title, phone number and email address].
• Trade reference details of 3 suppliers monitored by you as a trade refence include [company name, contact name, phone number, job title and email address] to verify the information you have provided on the trade agreement and if you are good for trade credit facilities from us.
We also collect information you provide us [identify and contact details] by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by phone, email, or website. This includes personal data you provide when you:
• Book for an event or webinar
• Subscribe to newsletter or promotional information
• Request marketing to be sent to you
• Give us feedback or contact us.
Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we will automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies and other similar technologies.
We collect personal information you give us when you request for more information, fill out a form or enter information on our site such as your name, contact number, and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
Why do we collect such personal information?
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes including but not
• To provide and operate the business operations.
• Servicing our partners accounts and/or managing our relationship with you.
• To provide our partners with ongoing customer assistance and technical support.
• Provide benefits and services to customers and vendors.
• To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages.
• Confirming and verifying identity for security purposes.
• Making payments and confirming that payments are made to the correct beneficiaries.
• Assessing and processing instructions, queries and requests received.
• Identifying and confirming authorised third parties.
• Updating records with the correct and current information to keep in contact.
• Auditing, reporting, and record keeping purposes.
• Archiving emails for disaster recovery purposes.
• Legal reporting obligations.
• Any other legitimate business interests.
• To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services.
• To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
How do we store, use, share and disclose site visitors' personal information?
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.co m’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
Your data may be stored on our Customer Relationship Management Software (CRM) platform or our secure OneDrive which is also backed up to the cloud using a reputable backup provider.
We may use the information we collect from you when you are:
• Interested in our receiving more information about Diba BES or our vendors solutions,
• About to enter a contract as a partner with Diba BES to purchase and resell our solutions
• Respond to a survey or marketing communication, to allow us to better service you in responding to your customer services request.
• To send periodic emails regarding Diba BES or our vendors products and services.
• Disclosures of your personal data and that of your clients to third parties i.e., vendors of Diba BES maybe shared where purchases are made what require a solution to be associated with your client [includes first name, last name, contact number, company name, email address and physical address].
• International transfers – we only transfer personal data across national and international borders in compliance with applicable laws.
• Third parties to whom you have given us authority and permission to contact you.
• Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
How do we communicate with our website site visitors and channel partners?
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
How can our site visitors, prospects and channel partners withdraw their consent/optout?
If you do not want us to process your data anymore or to stop us from sending you marketing message, you can contact or use the optout links on any marketing messages sent to you.
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us. If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so. Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered, or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions, and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
How long will you use my personal data for?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements. We may retain your personal data for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal, regulatory, tax, accounting, or other requirements
Your legal rights
You have the right to:
Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios:
• If you want us to establish the data's accuracy.
• Where our use of the data is unlawful, but you do not want us to erase it.
• Where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
• You have objected to our use of your data, but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
Questions and your contact information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend, or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at
Full name of legal entity: Diba BES Pty Ltd
Email address: email@example.com
Telephone number: 012 658 0722